Job ID: 0024 | Date Posted: 21/02/2018
Title: Experienced Waiting Staff
Term: Seasonal Full Time
Remuneration: Excellent package plus attractive incentives on offer
Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar require experienced waiting staff to work in this busy Seafood Restaurant & Bar which is located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome customers and provide an excellent customer service from start to finish
- Take orders and upsell to customers
- Serve food and drinks to customers
- Understand and be able to communicate the food and drinks menu to customers
- Clear and reset tables
- General cleaning duties
- Communicate closely with kitchen chefs
- Create a warm and friendly atmosphere expected by our customers
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar busy environment
- Be motivated and extremely customer focused
- Excellent standard of English both spoken & written a necessity
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a seasonal position that will suit someone who wants to be part of a team and be rewarded for working hard. Monks Ballyvaughan, Seafood Restaurant & Bar are looking for someone who wants to push themselves to be the best they can and represent the business in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
Monks Ballyvaughan, Seafood Restaurant & Bar was refurbished to a high standard in 2016 when the new owners took over the premises. The refurbishment married the old and new to create an authentic, comfortable, relaxed place to hangout, eat and drink with family and friends. The new owners are passionate about the business and have major plans to develop luxury accommodation onsite and further develop the restaurant.