Job ID: 0022 | Date Posted: 21/02/2018
Title: Experienced Kitchen Porter
Term: Seasonal Full Time
Remuneration: Excellent package plus attractive incentives on offer
Location:Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar
The Pier, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare
Phone: 065 7077059
Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar require kitchen porters to work in this busy Seafood Restaurant & Bar which is located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way. The suitable candidates will have a good level of spoken and written English.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen
- Following all HACCP procedures
- Ensuring the store room, bin store, fuel store and general yard area remain organized and clean
- Willingness to work with food preparation
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans
- Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready
- Follow instruction by management
- Previous experience an advantage
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and bank holidays
This is a seasonal position that will suit someone who wants to work hard and be rewarded for doing so.
Monks Ballyvaughan, Seafood Restaurant & Bar was refurbished to a high standard in 2016 when the new owners took over the premises. The refurbishment married the old and new to create an authentic, comfortable, relaxed place to hangout, eat and drink with family and friends. The new owners are passionate about the business and have major plans to develop luxury accommodation onsite and further develop the restaurant.