Job ID: 0021 | Date Posted: 20/02/2018
Title: Experienced Bartender
Term: Permanent Full Time
Remuneration: Attractive Package plus excellent incentives on offer.
Location:Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar
The Pier, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare
Phone: 065 7077059
Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar require an experienced bar tender to work in this busy Seafood Restaurant & Bar which is located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way. The experienced bar tender will work as a member of our team and will serve customers either behind the bar or at their tables. The successful candidate will help our guests make beverage selections, as well as selling food and snacks from our menus. They will be involved in stocking the bar and making sure that the Restaurant & Bar are clean and presentable.
A Successful Candidate:
- Will be available to work evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Flexible with working hours
- Has a good standard of English
- Has previous experience working in a bar
- Enjoys dealing with customers
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Hard working, reliable and punctual
- Ability to upsell to customers
- Barista experience an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Capable of maintaining high standards throughout the bar & restaurant
This is a full-time position that will suit an outgoing, hardworking and results driven individual.
Monks Ballyvaughan, Seafood Restaurant & Bar was refurbished to a high standard in 2016 when the new owners took over the premises. The refurbishment married the old and new to create an authentic, comfortable, relaxed place to hangout, eat and drink with family and friends. The new owners are passionate about the business and have major plans to develop luxury accommodation onsite and further develop the restaurant & bar.